Monday, April 4, 2011

2nd time's a charm?

Okay, here goes...again...I think I created a blog earlier, but it doesn't seem to work, or to be available.  So...anyway.  My dear friend Ruth has been challenging me to try putting my writing out in public.  I'm scared, but I've decided to do what I ask my kids to do, to put my fingers where my mouth is - so to say - and to let others read my thinking.  I've decided on "Twists and Turns" because that is my life: a series of twists and turns.  Never boring.  Rarely the same.  Always challenging.  We'll see where I can take this...

1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited!!! I am right now sitting with my writing group--all of us around a table with notebooks and computers out, writing starts and ideas and blocks all being discussed between fits of laughter.
    Love, love, love that you did this and can't wait to read more!
    Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete