Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I don't know what to write...

Well, I feel just like one of my students.  I've been sitting here for awhile, waiting for an idea, and I've got nothing.  I'm not sure why.  I'm just not finding an idea that wants to go anywhere today.  I've started (in my head):
  • a list of reasons why I teach
  • a poem where every line starts with "T"
  • an entry about making dinner for my daughter and her boyfriend
But none of these has gone anywhere.  Maybe it's Spring Fever.  It was beautiful today.  Almost 70 with a little sunshine.  Maybe it's because I was giving ISTEP and my brain didn't fully engage today.  Maybe I am just out of ideas.  Whatever it is, this is my best for Tuesday, March 6, 2012! (at least I think that's the date today....)

3 comments:

  1. Is it a virus? Or like you said, a side effect of ISTEP? I've read several don't know what to write posts as I've been ttrying to come up with an inspiration for my own writing today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know what it's like for your kids. It's okay to write I don't know what to write. You did write, you are thinking, those thoughts will be developed on another day. You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you ever come back to it, I was interested in the poem where every line started wiht T...

    ReplyDelete